Our commitment and approach to maintaining an accessible website
Precision Roll Grinders is committed to:
How to send feedback on this website’s accessibility
- Maintaining an accessible website.
- Ensuring that this website achieves “Level A” conformance to the web content accessibility guidelines (wcag) 2.0.
- Ensuring that all new information on the website will achieve “Level A” conformance to the web content accessibility guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
- Including accessibility when we procure 3rd-party systems or upgrades to existing systems.
- This website’s conformance with official accessibility guidelines
- The website currently has Level-A conformance to the web content accessibility guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. We have audited this website’s accessibility continually while designing and developing it.
We welcome feedback on the accessibility of this website.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some accessibility features of this website
The design of this website will respond to the width of your screen, so that you can easily find and read what you’re looking for. the design will also respond to the size of the text, so you can increase the size as much as you need to.
- WAI-aria (Web accessibility initiative accessible rich internet applications) landmark roles