Last modified: 12-27-2019
Precision Roll Grinders, Inc. (“PRG
”). Because PRG cares about your privacy, PRG strives to maintain appropriate physical, technical and procedural safeguards to protect personal information in compliance with applicable federal and state laws.
This Policy sets forth your privacy rights and describes the types of information PRG may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website http://www.precisionrollgrinders.com
”) and PRG’s practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information PRG collects:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- If applicable, through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
This Policy does not apply to information collected:
- Offline or through any other means by PRG, including on any other website operated by PRG or any third party; or
- By any third party (including affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from this Website.
By your use of this Website, you acknowledge that you have read this Policy carefully to understand PRG’s policies and practices regarding your information and how PRG may collect and utilize it. If you do not agree with these policies and practices, your choice is not to use the Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time, and your continued use of the Website is deemed to be acceptance of changes.
Children Under Age 18
This Website is not intended for those under eighteen (18) years. No one under age eighteen (18) may provide any personal information to or on the Website. PRG does not knowingly collect personal information from children under eighteen (18). If you are under age eighteen (18), you are not authorized and shall not use or provide any information on this Website, make any purchases through this Website or provide any information about yourself to PRG. If PRG learns that it has collected or received personal information from those under eighteen (18), PRG will delete that information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
PRG collects several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline or other information you provide to use through the Request a Quote feature of the Website (“Personal Information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as the dates and times of your site visits, the location of your IP address, and other information provided through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website and usage details.
PRG collects this information:
Information You Provide to PRG
- Directly from you when you provide it to PRG, including through the Request a Quote feature of the Website.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, PRG business partners.
The information PRG collects on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide on the Website, including information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to PRG services, such as newsletters, commenting on blog posts, or requesting further services. PRG may also ask you for information when you contact PRG or report a problem with the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact PRG.
- Your responses to surveys that you may choose to complete.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- Information that you provide when applying for an employment opportunity at PRG on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted
”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions
”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although PRG may limit access to certain pages on the Website, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, PRG does not control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, PRG cannot and does not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, PRG may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns.
The information PRG collects automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but PRG may maintain it or associate it with personal information it collects in other ways or receives from third parties.
Opting Out of Collection of Information
Please refer to your mobile device or browser’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools. Depending on your type of device, it may not be possible to delete or disable tracking mechanisms on your mobile device. Note that disabling cookies and/or other tracking tools may disable many of the features available through the Website.
How PRG Uses Your Information
PRG uses information that it collects about you or that you provide as follows:
Disclosure of Your Information
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from PRG.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out PRG’s obligations and enforce its rights.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services that PRG offers or provides.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website.
- To comply with any applicable governmental requirements.
- In any other way PRG may describe when information is provided.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
PRG may disclose aggregated information about Website users (and information that does not identify any individual) without restriction.
PRG may disclose personal information that it collects or you provide to subsidiaries and affiliates of PRG; to contractors, service providers and other third parties who support PRG business; to a successor or assign of PRG; and, to any other person with your consent. PRG may also disclose your personal information: to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; and if PRG believes it necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of PRG, its customers and others.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding PRG’s use of your personal information. Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, users of the Website that are California residents may ask PRG to refrain from sharing personal information with certain of affiliated or unaffiliated third-parties for their marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write us at: 6356 Chapmans Road, Allentown, PA 18106.
If you are using the Website from the EU, you have the right to: (a) obtain from PRG confirmation as to whether or not PRG processes personal data from you, and where that is the case, access to your personal data; (b) rectification of inaccurate personal data; (c) erasure of personal data; (d) objection to the processing of personal data; (e) restriction of processing of personal data; and (f) receive the personal data that you have provided to PRG in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form and transmit those data to another data controller. Also, where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you may withdraw consent at any time for the future. Please note that withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before the withdrawal. Also, if you are using the Website from the EU, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the EU supervisory authority.
PRG has implemented measures designed to help secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You are responsible for keeping all of your passwords confidential. PRG also urges you to be careful about providing personal information in public areas of the Website, as this information may be viewed by any user of the Website.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although PRG takes steps to protect your personal information, PRG cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. PRG is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Changes to the Policy
PRG reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time. PRG encourages you to periodically review the Policy. Any changes made to the Policy will become effective as of the “last modified” date appearing at the top of the page. By using this Website after any such changes, you accept and are agreeing to any such modified terms and conditions of the Policy.
Questions About the Policy
If you have questions or comments about the Policy, please contact us:
Precision Roll Grinders, Inc.
6356 Chapmans Road
Allentown, PA 18106