Growing birth rate fuels increasing demand for global nonwoven fabrics
Higher birth rates are fueling global demand for nonwoven fabrics. Wipes manufacturers: Demand for flushable wipes alone is expected to grow at more than twice the rate of all nonwovens through 2020.
According to Radiant Insights
The global nonwoven fabrics market is expected to reach $42.1 billion by 2020.
Longer lifespans in countries like the U.S. UK, Germany and Japan are also increasing demand for adult incontinence products. Bloomberg news reported
in 2016 that U.S. sales of adult incontinence garments could surpass baby diaper sales in a decade.
Is your production line truly equipped to compete for profit?
Don’t flush your chances by being caught off guard.
As you know, competition depends on production.
Now is the time to prepare for a greater share of nonwovens market growth.
Sitting back will only set you back.
Unplanned, unprepared machine downtime can cost you time and opportunity.
The longer your machines are down, the more likely you are to:
Not only is Precision Roll Grinders committed to your success—we’re capable of helping increase your chance of success.
- Lose money
- Miss deadlines
- Dissatisfy customers
- Damage your reputation
We have the superior tools and team. We’re also original equipment manufacturer (OEM) certified.
We can help you:
- Improve or protect your calender performance, regardless of age or design
- Achieve peak performance on your high-speed spunbond lines
- Run faster speeds and lower basis weights
- Meet continuous improvement targets
With proactive maintenance by the right roll grinding service, you can extend the life of your rolls and minimize your risk of costly unplanned downtime.
Here are 9 more ways precision roll grinding by PRG helps nonwoven manufacturers compete:
Nonwovens manufacturers, get ready for growth:
- Ensure uniform nip pressure, which impacts roll life and product quality
- Increase roll life by reducing pin wear and anvil roll wear
- Reduce vibration in your calender
- Running lower basis weights
- Increase throughput
- Reduce roll life cycle costs
- Provide more flexibility in bond pattern design
- Increase the consistency of your bond
- Improve product softness
Contact Precision Roll Grinders today.